Super VPN Master believes in privacy and online freedom and that it should be very clear how we manage and protect your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
The Super VPN Master Private Network
The core of our service is the Super VPN Master Private Network which provides private and secure data transmission. If you are using the Super VPN Master Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service, we route all of your Internet traffic through our network. In each case, our software browser or client establishes and maintains an encrypted tunnel between your browser or device and our network.
The Super VPN Master network is a no-log network. That means, except for the limited exceptions below, we do not collect any information transmitted through our network. More specifically, we do not collect any information regarding the websites you visit or the IP addresses assigned to you when you access the Super VPN Master Private Network, and with respect to our VPN service, we do not collect any data stored on or transmitted from your device, including any data that applications on your device may transmit through our network.
There are a few exceptions where we may need to collect or monitor traffic through our network:
- We will record your aggregate bandwidth usage for billing and network operations and support;
- It may become necessary to temporarily maintain usage data to assist in debugging a problem with the service. This usage data may include such information as the date and time of your login and the IP addresses you visited. This personal information is not retained once the troubleshooting is resolved;
- We may collect and disclose personal information, including your usage data, to governmental authorities or agencies, including law enforcement agencies, at their request or pursuant to a court order, subpoena or other legal process, if there is a good faith belief that such collection or disclosure is required by law;
- We perform automated rules-based traffic management for the purposes of maintaining and improving our service. Applying these rules may require real-time analysis of Internet and data traffic including destination websites or IP addresses, originating IP addresses. However, no log is maintained regarding this information as it is a real-time process.
- We will record your device id to recognize the device when you log in anonymously.
Since we manage a global network, your Internet traffic may be routed through one or more different countries.
In order to enroll you in our service and maintain your account we need to collect your email address. We may also use your email address for billing and customer support. From time to time we may use your email address to request your feedback on our service, advise you of promotional offers regarding our current and new services and provide you with updates on our new products and product features.
We may also collect information such as your name, address, phone number and payment information in connection with your purchase of our products and services. This information is used to fulfill your purchase and to bill you as necessary based on your service plan.
We collect your email address and other contact information when you request customer support. We also collect information regarding your support request. This information is used to address your inquiry or service problem and to improve our service.